Friday, December 12, 2008

Can you hear me now?

Sorry no picture for this post. I tried to make a recording but my camera wasn't able to pick up the sound very well.
Myra owned a pet frog for awhile until Heavenly Father thought he might be happier on the other side. Well then we still had a few extra crickets left (frog food). Somehow two escaped. One made it to the garage, so every time i open the garage door i am serenaded with a cricket. The other found its way under our refrigerator, he is one lucky cricket, he found himself a little cricket heaven. How often do you clean out under your fridge? I never heard these crickets make noise in Myra's room. Now they are almost non-stop. I actually really enjoyed this for the first few days as it reminded me of many summer nights in Utah as a child. Ask me in another week how I'm feeling about our little house guests.

0 comments: